Well im still going lol... And on sunday im going to Pismo until Monday LOL. Hope everyone had a good turkey day. I just got home from Camarillo
[color=#00FF00]"Jeeps and girls are alot alike, both get mad when you call them the "c word", both like to be rode hard, both of them are hard to control... Hell, the only difference between them is you can only fix one with a hammer." [/color]
ok guys everyone still for the run since its raining? Possibly snowing on the pass. i dont know if our jeep would make it
[color=#00FF00]"Jeeps and girls are alot alike, both get mad when you call them the "c word", both like to be rode hard, both of them are hard to control... Hell, the only difference between them is you can only fix one with a hammer." [/color]
ill be over there in a few gotta pack the ice chest.
[color=#00FF00]"Jeeps and girls are alot alike, both get mad when you call them the "c word", both like to be rode hard, both of them are hard to control... Hell, the only difference between them is you can only fix one with a hammer." [/color]
Had a great time, I've been up for almost 26 hours so I'll get my pics & video up later. Someone start a thread in run reports & post some pics. Again I had a great time and it was a great turn out with 10 rigs.
Sorry mickey, I didn't get the message til after the run.