It is currently August 22nd, 2019, 2:00 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 13 of 14   [ 338 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Re: ...

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 4th, 2013, 6:52 pm 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
A little late to the party.

My rig is over at the tire guy.... He didn't finish this evening.... but I should have the rig first thing in the morning. I was hoping all tires were decent enough to get on some steelies so I could play with you guys at the meeting next week... but it looks like the stickies won't have a backup. :cry:

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 4th, 2013, 7:17 pm 
I work to support my 4X4!

Joined: October 5th, 2010, 10:53 am
Posts: 943
Tire guy?

Bust out the prybar, soap, and elbow grease...

Just teasing i hate unmounting tires, its easy to put em on without machines but removal sucks.

_________________
"Whitesnake"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 4th, 2013, 8:24 pm 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
Lake_v2 wrote:
Tire guy?

Bust out the prybar, soap, and elbow grease...

Just teasing i hate unmounting tires, its easy to put em on without machines but removal sucks.



The way I see it is yes.... I could have done them myself, but doing a job like this will put me out for three or so days and I'll keep feeling it good for another week or two. At sixty bones.... I'll keep my three plus days! :drinks:

And my nemesis when doing a job like this is that last inch of outer bead... holy fuck that's a bitch!


You want my guy's number? :thefinger:

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 12:32 am 
I work to support my 4X4!
User avatar

Joined: October 10th, 2010, 7:39 pm
Posts: 726
Location: the land of widescreen
$60 hell Ill do it for $50 and have it to you the same day!!!!! I do at least 4 bead locks and 2 regular rims every time I help pit at Ventura race way

_________________
US Navy the only US armed service with beer mentioned in its fight song.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 8:15 am 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: November 29th, 2009, 7:42 pm
Posts: 3261
Location: da dale
I mount all of my beadlocks in my garage in one evening now. A bucket to put the rim on, some dish soap, a tire iron, and a cordless impact driver gets it done at a little over 1/2 hour per wheel. I break the inner beads on the old tires by using a hi-lift jack on the bumper of my truck. It took me a couple of tire changes to get the system down.

_________________
I AM THE TITTY MASTER


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 8:16 am 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
chuckanut105 wrote:
$60 hell Ill do it for $50 and have it to you the same day!!!!! I do at least 4 bead locks and 2 regular rims every time I help pit at Ventura race way



Okay beotch.... where are you? I wanna wheel before Armageddon.

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 8:18 am 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
Desert Dog wrote:
I mount all of my beadlocks in my garage in one evening now. A bucket to put the rim on, some dish soap, a tire iron, and a cordless impact driver gets it done at a little over 1/2 hour per wheel. I break the beads on the old tires by using a hi-lift jack on the bumper of my truck. It took me a couple of tire changes to get the system down.


You can come over too.

It took me all of eight hours and four friends to mount the MTRs. The tire guy said it took him 1.5 hours a tire with the Maxxis? IDK... you guys are way faster than me and him.

You all have healthy backs.... come over and mount my tires bitches! :thefinger: :thefinger:

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 8:27 am 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: November 29th, 2009, 7:42 pm
Posts: 3261
Location: da dale
abendx wrote:
The tire guy said it took him 1.5 hours a tire with the Maxxis?

That's Crazy. Although, I have never mounted Maxxis tires.

_________________
I AM THE TITTY MASTER


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 9:06 am 
I work to support my 4X4!

Joined: October 5th, 2010, 10:53 am
Posts: 943
When i got my rig back to garage, took around 2hrs to reseat all 4 outer beads with soap, one prybar, and a six pack

_________________
"Whitesnake"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 4:18 pm 
I replaced my blood with mud!
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2011, 10:28 am
Posts: 1730
i like my military dual bead locks.
8 bolts, tap tap with a hammer, lift the outer rim,
turn over, tap tap, lift the inner rim,, 10 min. per rim,
and only 300 pounds each :thefinger:

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 7:11 pm 
I work to support my 4X4!
User avatar

Joined: October 10th, 2010, 7:39 pm
Posts: 726
Location: the land of widescreen
abendx wrote:
chuckanut105 wrote:
$60 hell Ill do it for $50 and have it to you the same day!!!!! I do at least 4 bead locks and 2 regular rims every time I help pit at Ventura race way



Okay beotch.... where are you? I wanna wheel before Armageddon.


Well next time you need tires let me know.

_________________
US Navy the only US armed service with beer mentioned in its fight song.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 7:36 pm 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
chuckanut105 wrote:
abendx wrote:
chuckanut105 wrote:
$60 hell Ill do it for $50 and have it to you the same day!!!!! I do at least 4 bead locks and 2 regular rims every time I help pit at Ventura race way



Okay beotch.... where are you? I wanna wheel before Armageddon.


Well next time you need tires let me know.


Okay.... shouldn't be long, seeing what I just put on.

And let me tell ya... those Terps look bad ass. I should call a magazine or something to see if they would have me.

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 6th, 2013, 6:37 am 
I replaced my blood with mud!
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2011, 10:28 am
Posts: 1730
And let me tell ya... those Terps look bad ass. I should call a magazine or something to see if they would have me.[/quote]


:redX: :redX: :redX:

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 6th, 2013, 9:07 am 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
Uncle Cracker wrote:
And let me tell ya... those Terps look bad ass. I should call a magazine or something to see if they would have me.



:redX: :redX: :redX:[/quote]


Roger... you are a picture whore lately!

Here are some treps on my favorite rig out of Fresno, driven by the Butthole himself! This should keep you simmered down for the rest of the morning.... I HOPE!

Image

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 9th, 2013, 6:55 am 
I replaced my blood with mud!
User avatar

Joined: June 24th, 2011, 10:28 am
Posts: 1730
abendx wrote:
Uncle Cracker wrote:
And let me tell ya... those Terps look bad ass. I should call a magazine or something to see if they would have me.



:redX: :redX: :redX:



Roger... you are a picture whore lately!

Here are some treps on my favorite rig out of Fresno, driven by the Butthole himself! This should keep you simmered down for the rest of the morning.... I HOPE!

Image[/quote]


NO numb nuts!!! i want to see your rig with the new shoes.

& YES numb nuts,,, i am a picture whore.

(i'd be a whore in so many other ways, but gettin to old for all that)

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 9th, 2013, 8:22 am 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
What.... why don't you put together a trip and then you can see them up close and it won't be as weird when you rub one out.

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 9th, 2013, 7:29 pm 
I work to support my 4X4!
User avatar

Joined: October 10th, 2010, 7:39 pm
Posts: 726
Location: the land of widescreen
abendx wrote:
What.... why don't you put together a trip and then you can see them up close and it won't be as weird when you rub one out.



I want to see pictures too and unless your planing to wheel Okinawa JP then Im gonna have to wait. I know its cold but throw on your IOR jacket and go take a picture for the fucking POG please.

_________________
US Navy the only US armed service with beer mentioned in its fight song.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 9th, 2013, 7:44 pm 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
chuckanut105 wrote:
abendx wrote:
What.... why don't you put together a trip and then you can see them up close and it won't be as weird when you rub one out.



I want to see pictures too and unless your planing to wheel Okinawa JP then Im gonna have to wait. I know its cold but throw on your IOR jacket and go take a picture for the fucking POG please.


My god.... fucking bleeding from across the oceans!?!

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 9th, 2013, 7:47 pm 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
Here.... does it suffice as a tampon? :thefinger:

Image

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 9th, 2013, 7:53 pm 
I work to support my 4X4!

Joined: October 5th, 2010, 10:53 am
Posts: 943
Need to see inner bead too...

:thefinger:

_________________
"Whitesnake"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 9th, 2013, 8:05 pm 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
Lake_v2 wrote:
Need to see inner bead too...

:thefinger:


Fuck... it's christmas time. I'll see what I can do to be the bigger man....

Image

Okay... I'm good.

Asshole. :thefinger:

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 9th, 2013, 11:24 pm 
I work to support my 4X4!
User avatar

Joined: October 10th, 2010, 7:39 pm
Posts: 726
Location: the land of widescreen
abendx wrote:
Here.... does it suffice as a tampon? :thefinger:

Image



Sexy

_________________
US Navy the only US armed service with beer mentioned in its fight song.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 10th, 2013, 7:49 am 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: November 29th, 2009, 7:42 pm
Posts: 3261
Location: da dale
abendx wrote:
Here.... does it suffice as a tampon?

Complete lack of fucking nodes bro :thefinger:

:moon:

_________________
I AM THE TITTY MASTER


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 10th, 2013, 8:02 am 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
Desert Dog wrote:
abendx wrote:
Here.... does it suffice as a tampon?

Complete lack of fucking nodes bro :thefinger:

:moon:


I don't node.... are those nodes impotant? Node node is going to get me down.... I'll node if I need me more nodes when a lack of nodes causes me an issue you seem to have already noden about.

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: December 10th, 2013, 8:03 am 
Offroad Prophet
User avatar

Joined: March 1st, 2010, 2:43 pm
Posts: 3158
Location: NARDIAN!
chuckanut105 wrote:
Sexy


Geez.... glad I did that, you guys can nut all over your screens and get it out of you here.... please, before you actually see my rig, break out your phone and refer to this thread.

_________________
fuck the (self anointed) KING.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 13 of 14   [ 338 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net

Localized by Maël Soucaze © 2010 phpBB.fr