It is currently October 22nd, 2019, 1:43 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 20 posts ]

CRAIGSLIST ADS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Post subject: CRAIGSLIST ADS
PostPosted: November 19th, 2014, 2:47 pm 
I use mud for toothpaste

Here is a good place to post any of those great deals that you find on Craigslist. Or just random stuff that is cool. 8)

The only rule that I can think of is that you should copy and paste the entire add and the link so that we can still see the add after 6 months. Otherwise the add might expire :furious: and then we wont be able to see it and that's just not fun for anybody.

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

Post subject: Re: CRAIGSLIST ADS
PostPosted: November 19th, 2014, 2:51 pm 
I use mud for toothpaste

https://ventura.craigslist.org/mcy/4769045121.html

1977 Vintage collector car - $1
image 1

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

1977 Malibu grand prix 3/4 indy car.Engine is a Polaris 440ss twin cylinder 2 stroke .Approx 60+ horsepower the kart is 10+ feet long about 5 ft tall with spoiler 5 ft wide with body.They do not make these anymore they made a few hand full for the amusement park but it closed down in 1994 no you could not buy one when they closed down because they do not sell to the public most of the karts have been destroyed due to age,people,company this kart is very rare
Once's done can be taken to a car show
I am looking to trade for a good shifter kart or lots of other go karts they do not have to be running just all there
Or cash is kind looking for 1500 ( you can trade ^ to make the price drop)
Contact show contact info for more info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or o

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

PostPosted: November 19th, 2014, 3:14 pm 
Dirt/Rocks are my Crack

looks like something I could get into a lot of trouble.... I mean fun in.

PostPosted: November 20th, 2014, 10:14 am 
My 4X4 owns me!

This is pretty sweet.

74 Chevy k20 4x4 pickup. Has a 5.3L engine from a 2005 chevy truck with all new gaskets. New technology mixed with old school looks. Tough truck. Needs some cosmetic and interior work but runs and drives great! Lots of new front end parts, shocks and springs all around, etc. etc.
Good solid smog exempt pickup with modern power, economy and efficiency. I don't have the funds for two projects so I have to let this one go.
$5500
805-832-33zerozero

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/4770349756.html

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: November 21st, 2014, 7:16 am 
Dirt/Rocks are my Crack

Diesel toy/horse hauler 35 ft. - $27000

hydraulic tailgate ramp; side ramp; haul 4 horses or toys; 8x 15'2"; interior: oven/stove-top, microwave; fairly new frig;sleeps 5-6; bathroom w shower; new LED lights; new heater; dashboard pop-up tv/cd player. New 4000 generator; new front tires; rear tires 85% good; good brakes; exhaust brake; 100 gal tanks fuel, water, gray, black. 4 horse stanchions and misc. mats. Can be seen at 1764 Fitzgerald Rd. Simi Valley CA 93065

http://ventura.craigslist.org/grd/4755885292.html

PostPosted: November 21st, 2014, 12:02 pm 
I use mud for toothpaste

http://slo.craigslist.org/cto/4765790555.html

Custom Car / Jeep / Truck? One of a Kind - $6900 (Santa Margarita)

We are not quite sure what to call this vehicle. It probably started out as a Willys Americar, then was transformed into it's present shape by a Cal Poly welding professor (or so the story goes). It has a 4-cylinder flathead engine that turns freely and a stick shift transmission. Notice the custom dash in the pics. There is a small trunk with a spare on the back. Still has the black license plates, so we can assume that it was driven on the highway at some point in it's life. Would make a real cool run-about or ranch vehicle. Has the original hubcaps. Will need lots of TLC to get it back on the road, but what a hoot - friends will love it. We are certain that it is the only one of it's kind in the world. I am William of bidslo.com and you can find all sorts of other fantastical vehicles on our website. Have a great day.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

PostPosted: November 21st, 2014, 2:48 pm 
I use mud for toothpaste

Ok so not CL but to cool to not post up.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles ... ual-c.html :Thumb:

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

PostPosted: November 24th, 2014, 12:55 pm 
I use mud for toothpaste

1984 AMC Eagle 4x4 for sale or trade - $1900 (SLO)
image 1

image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5
1984 AMC EAGLE fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : clean

1984 AMC Eagle 4x4 Wagon. Blue / Tan. Have had this car since 2003. replaced radiator and heater core. Got A/C in working order. Has been very dependable. 4x4 always works fine. Engine is in excellent shape, new carb. very decent tires. New shocks. Recently, the rear axle has been making noise. It was determined I should replace rear axle. I have done that once before - perhaps common? The wagon runs/drives fine. There are a few other mechanical things needed: drivers window INOP. AC - Heat switch needed (about $40). This car has always passed smog with no problem. Selling because I have too many other projects right now. Open to trades for almost anything

Hurry before I change my mind !

Michael

https://slo.craigslist.org/cto/4770886655.html

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2014, 1:38 pm 
I use mud for toothpaste

1971 wagoneer linked caged project - $2000 (Pismo beach)
image 1

image 1image 2image 3image 4
I hate to give up on this project but I've been way to busy to ever get back to it.

Its a 1971 jeep wagoneer
Registered titled and non-oped
Dana 70 front axle hybrid
14 bolt rear
Tabs, motor mounts, engine cage and crossover for vortec or Ls motor.
Mounts and cradle and skid for th350 np203
Front is 3 linked with 2.5 swayaway coilovers
Rear leaf sprung

Full cage and seat mounts for prp's

All expensive fab work is done and welded (at a shop professionally)
Mostly just hard parts needed.
Front axle needs shafts, diff set up, bearing brakes etc.
Rear needs going through and brakes set up
Needs rear shocks but its all tabbed
Tube work is getting rusty. Will need clean up and paint
Needs fuel cell, pump, radiator, engine, trans and whatnot.

Comes with four 37" Bfg (rollers) on h2 wheels and two more 37's without wheels.

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2014, 3:14 pm 
Offroad Prophet

This seems like a bad deal: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nm ... 29860.html

PostPosted: December 4th, 2014, 10:46 am 
I use mud for toothpaste

Desert Dog wrote:

kinda looks like uncle cracker when he meets another Toyota guy. :lol:

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

PostPosted: January 29th, 2015, 2:25 pm 
I use mud for toothpaste

https://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/4818838067.html

Attachment:
6jeep.jpg
:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

6 Door Jeep Wrangler (Rare) (Oakhurst)

image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7image 8image 9image 10
2004 Jeep wrangler odometer: 36000 drive : 4wd fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : clean cylinders : 6 cylinders

condition: excellent

safety tips
prohibited items
product recalls
avoiding scams
I have a really rare 2004 Jeep Wrangler limo for sale that no one ever see's around its a full size 6 door jeep wrangler that's in perfect condition!! It has only 36k miles on the 4.0 v6 automatic motor and it's 4x4 (4 wheel drive) and it has no dents or scratches or rips in the seats.. I kelly blue booked a normal 2 door Jeep Wrangler and it kbb for $18,000 and this is a really hard to find 6 door Jeep Wrangler if you need any more info just text or call me at

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

PostPosted: March 26th, 2015, 1:06 pm 
Dirt/Rocks are my Crack

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4944218674.html

She is a 1971 HOLDEN HQ Kingswood Tonne. The Tonne is used to state that it is a ONE ton capacity flat bed design.
It still has the ENTIRE Australian power train !!!! rare as all get here in the states !
Powered by a Holden 202 C.D.I. straight 6 with a Trimatic automatic transmission. Also it has Girlock front disc brakes, and NOT the standard P.B.R. make. The rear brakes are P.B.R. drum ( standard issue ) Sadly the steering is manual. Dam hard to find a powered steering system here. Oh and she is RUNNING !!! Hell it can even stop, yes the brakes still WORK.

PostPosted: March 30th, 2015, 10:19 am 
Addicted to 4X4

If anyone if looking for Cherokee parts.

1998 Jeep Cherokee Parts - Free
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/pts/4947819532.html

PostPosted: May 7th, 2015, 8:08 am 
I use mud for toothpaste

Ok, who does this belong to................................https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/5007630436.html

mercury cougar - $8000

1968 mercury cougar lifted on a 2002 f150 chassis Fabtech lift kit fox suspension discbrakes all the way around. has a small block 305 bored 60 over. edlebrock intake headers straight pipe to flowmasters with chrome tips. Lamborghini doors, and lots of Xtra parts that comes with it. I am looking for a cargo van or a heavy duty truck possibly straight trade depending on the offer. Does not include the rims. please contact me at
show contact info
Clinton

Attachment:
scraper car.jpg

Attachment:
lambo merc.jpg

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2015, 3:47 pm 
Addicted to 4X4

1958 willys Jeep fc150 1 owner 47k orig miles $25000
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/5085519214.html

PostPosted: June 24th, 2015, 9:55 am 
Offroad Prophet

btowntaz wrote:
1958 willys Jeep fc150 1 owner 47k orig miles $25000
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/5085519214.html

That's pretty focking awesome!

PostPosted: January 11th, 2016, 1:42 pm 
Dirt/Rocks are my Crack

Toyota FJ 60 Land cruiser 6BT cummins 1ton turbo diesel crawler

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5380659078.html

PostPosted: January 13th, 2016, 12:14 pm 
I use mud for toothpaste

I see your beast and raise you this

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5365398580.html

'70 Karmenn Ghia Sex Rider - $1800
image 1

image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1970 VW Karmenn Ghia

condition: like new
cylinders: 12 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: hybrid
odometer: 12000672
paint color: custom
size: full-size
title status: parts only
transmission: automatic
type: coupe

safety tips
prohibited items
product recalls
avoiding scams
BEHOLD! Feast thine eyes upon history! I have in my possession a 1 in a 1,000,000,000,000, truly unique, piece of somewhat anglo-saxon culture. The story of this barnacle blasting piece of machinery is truly the tale of all tales, but we'll save that for another time. I must give a full disclosure before proceeding. I hereby will NOT be held liable for any injuries, hurt feelings, dropped ice creams cones, hickies, black eyes, bloody noses, pesky neighbors, terrible in laws, annoying wives, or screaming children. I will take credit for the wet panties that was be caused by the sight of the chariot of the gods however. The one of kind, titan slaying beast you are inquiring about has a multi-million dollar, state of the art camouflage called (REDACTED). This blends the car in with all the other POS's on this side of town. Quite convincing I know. It has dual-commie-roasting-flamethrowers on either side of the vehicle. Keep your distance Putin! The passenger cabin on this sex inducing convertible was made air tight by NASA for Neil's secret pre-trip to the moon. The (CLASSIFIED) radio system in this car plays, Atracs, record, cassets, telegraphs, bluray, hhddvvddbvds, mp3, mp4, and mp48's. Linda even installed a .50 cal minigun that pops up from the trunk compartment on the front of the car for DESTROYING ISIS on the weekends. The Vehicle has no identification markers, they've all been replaced by foil as to ward off unwanted alien attention. This beauty has 12 speed manual transmission that could hall Obama's big head up Mt. Everest with ease. Has ejection seats installed under the passenger only for those annoying little shit bags I call my children. No need to sit and wait in lines at the gas station anymore. She runs off of Jager and the blood of your enemies. Ive super charged the turbine engine as to allow myself to out run my ex wife when she wants money(works pretty well guys). Ive also installed infrared headlights like a total Delta seal team 6 tier 8 ranger badass. The A/c in this thing on the lowest setting will give you nipples hard enough to cut diamonds, and dont get my started on the heater. Satan's penis doesnt even get that hot. That pretty much sums up my Nazi engineered, ISIS destroying, love machine. So if you're man enough to make an offer I shall be awaiting your blood sacrifice. No mere mortal can purchase such a godly creation!

'Murica

Ok, so being serious, I've had it for 18 years, no title, original convertible frame and mounting. Originally a coupe but the top was chopped to convert it. Selling as is. Take it all or take nothing.
Greg for inquiries. show contact info

Attachment:
ghia.jpg

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

PostPosted: January 28th, 2016, 12:37 pm 
I use mud for toothpaste

Found this little gem today

1994 Ford E-350 CUSTOM 4X4 Bus - $14900 (North Hills)

1993 4x4 E-350 BUS

VIN: 1FDKE30M5RHB75272
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: diesel
odometer: 36000
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

1994 Ford E-350 4x4 Bus, 7.3l diesel, auto trans, ac, low 36k original miles, cruise, heated mirrors, Advanced Four Wheel Drive conversion, 4.10 limited slip differential, Splicer model#60, Dana rear, two speed transfer case, seating 22, runs great, one owner.

Attachment:
00J0J_1zN7TlbgGMS_600x450.jpg

Attachment:
00j0j_h12MycHQhYy_600x450.jpg

Attachment:
00q0q_fhGNe07ihM4_600x450.jpg

Attachment:
00Y0Y_9PNeedSJkGc_600x450.jpg

Attachment:
00606_eJVZUrP9R3Z_600x450.jpg

THE ANGRY BLUEBERRY

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 20 posts ]