It is currently October 18th, 2019, 8:18 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]

If you went to Johnson Valley in 2011 PLEASE READ

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Author Message
 Post subject: If you went to Johnson Valley in 2011 PLEASE READ
PostPosted: January 24th, 2012, 12:07 pm 
Founder
User avatar

Joined: January 5th, 2007, 9:50 pm
Posts: 1741
Location: Channel Islands, CA
Pirate4X4.com wrote:

Need data to help save Johnson Valley.


If you went to JV in 2011, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM:

http://jv.aldosgroup.com/

Takes 30 seconds at the most. Please pass this on and bump this thread if you filled it out.


Now for the LONG explanation if you want to know more.

The California Motorized Recreation Council (CMRC) is a group of land-use organizations (Cal4, ORBA, AMA, ASA, CORVA etc.) that are working TOGETHER to save Johnson Valley.

They are developing a SOLID plan to save the Hammers, and part of that plan is a detailed economic impact report to show that the loss of JV would have a severe impact on the small desert communites surrounding JV. (Well...and an impact in other places) We need this info to complete that report.

Only enter your e-mail addy if you want more info. we will used the report to show to the powers that be the actual $$ impact of losing JV.

CMRC has also set up a dedicated fund to fight for JV. EVERY penny of that fund will go directly to saving JV. The 4405 race-a-thon (which is falling flat on it's face currently) has 60% of the proceeds going into that fund. (The other 40% goes to BRC) If you would like to help out more, please make a pledge.

THANKS!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: If you went to Johnson Valley in 2011 PLEASE READ
PostPosted: January 24th, 2012, 2:37 pm 
Addicted to 4X4
User avatar

Joined: September 10th, 2009, 8:45 pm
Posts: 83
Location: Bakersfield
Bump


Sent from JEEP DEERE

_________________
JEEP DEERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If you went to Johnson Valley in 2011 PLEASE READ
PostPosted: January 30th, 2012, 9:25 pm 
I work to support my 4X4!

Joined: October 5th, 2010, 10:53 am
Posts: 943
bumpity bump bump.

A lot of us use this area, post up in the poll literllay less than 30 seconds. Any little bit helps, even if you never plan on going to JV anything to preserve our freedoms is a step forward.

Post up when you have hit the poll... Thanks a ton from a fellow wheeler and a user of JV.

_________________
"Whitesnake"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If you went to Johnson Valley in 2011 PLEASE READ
PostPosted: January 31st, 2012, 12:28 pm 
My bones have been replaced with sticks and rocks!
User avatar

Joined: July 2nd, 2010, 6:39 am
Posts: 1981
Location: Bakersfield,Ca
done :wings:

_________________
****** BAD ASS GIRLS DRIVE BAD ASS JEEPS ******

2000 JEEP WRANGLER TJ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If you went to Johnson Valley in 2011 PLEASE READ
PostPosted: January 31st, 2012, 10:44 pm 
I use mud for toothpaste

Joined: December 4th, 2010, 8:25 pm
Posts: 288
me too!!1 :yup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If you went to Johnson Valley in 2011 PLEASE READ
PostPosted: February 1st, 2012, 12:34 pm 
Addicted to 4X4

Joined: December 23rd, 2011, 3:06 pm
Posts: 73
Location: Santa CLarita
Done

_________________
[/size]'02 TJ/ 4 inch short arm/ lock-rite/ currie front bumper/ custom rear bumper-tire carrier/ hella 500/ BDO 6061 sliders/ high lift/ xrc 8 winch/ cobra cb/ flowmaster 40/ rock lights/ mx6 shocks/ solid diff covers/ 33x12.5 15/ 152 wheels/ Currie skids /[color=#800040]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net

Localized by MaĆ«l Soucaze © 2010 phpBB.fr